Smart Motorized Treadmill
5 YEAR FRAME WARRANTY
1 YEAR MOTOR WARRANTY
LIFE TIME SERVICE SUPPORT
BEST SUPPORT AFTER SALES
FREE FITNESS TRAINING & DIET CONSULTATION
- ✅【WARRANTY, INSTALLATION ASSISTANCE & IN BOX CONTENTS】Our Treadmill comes with a 5 years Frame Warranty, 1 year Motor Warranty and 1 year Parts and Labour Warranty. Installation assistance provided through a video guided support and in person assembly support with a small fee. The package includes 1 Treadmill, 1 Toolkit and 1 User Manual. You can have the peace of mind of a warranty and the support for installation. Recommend 4KVA Stabilizer for motor safety.
- ✅【MOTOR, METAL INCLINE & USER WEIGHT】Our Treadmill has 3.5 HP DC PEAK motor and metal reinforced 3 Level manual incline. It has a maximum user weight of 110 Kgs..
- ✅【PROGRAMS, SPEED & RUNNING SURFACE】Our Treadmill has 9 Pre-set Programs and 3 User Programs on target based modes. Speed ranging 0.8 – 12 km/hr with 5 Quick-Speed keys. It has a Bigger Running Surface of 50 * 17 inches / 1260 * 430 mm.
- ✅【CONSOLE FUNCTIONS, DISPLAY, CONNECTIVITY & COLOR】The easy to ready digital monitor displays a variety of important information, including speed, time, distance, calories burned, pulse, ODO and RPM. It has Mp3 interface & Built in Speaker, Body Fat, Pulse. LCD Display of 5 inches Blue Backlit. You can connect Treadmill via MP3, AUX input. The color of the Frame is Grey and Console is Black with Silver.
- ✅【BUILT IN SENSORS】The handles are designed efficiently with HAND sensors in monitoring the heart rate and pulse to achieve the target training. LCD Screen displays the calories burnt, speed and distance covered through the HAND sensors in the handle. There is a unique program that helps to assess your Body Fat.
Metal spare parts for more longevity of the product
Nice showroom. Good Ambiance with mr. George and he suggest me HT72i Treadmill it was good. AND delivered and install is perfectly good.. And demo trainer Nirmal came at home for training session it was good. Strngly recommend.
We purchased HT72i from Valasaravakam branch on better prize. In the next day itself got delivery and installation at our home. Also received Trainer (Mr.Sathish) for proper usage of Treadmill as well as general diets. We found it is useful and suggest others to prefer this shop for Gym equipment purchase.
I bought a treadmill for home based Ht72i it was very good for my member...delivery and Installation is good on time...and training session is good on time...Thanks Nirmal....
HT 72i treadmill Equipment was really good for long term use. Usage instructions was well provided. Trainer review was excellent.
I bought a traedmill ht72i from valasarvakkam it's good for Home usage... Delivery install is good on time..trainer Nirmal came at home it's worth for my family member to reduce fat loss.Thanku propel fitness valasarvakkam...
I have purchased HT 72i Treadmill recently at Fitness one Valasaravakkam Branch, Worth for the price, Mr.Sathish has given proper demo and detailed training and also given diet analysis will recommend for sure.
sathish has given his training well Equipment also was very good Equipment name HT72i Thanks valasaravakkam fitness one branch
Sathis trainer from propel fitness Nungambakkam gave their training session and installation of treadmill HT72i with good demo and care,Thanks to propel fitness one
Mr. Sathish has been awesome to me. I really like how he give me tips and tricks to get the most out of every workout. I definitely recommend them to my friends and family HT72i
Ht 72i treadmill is good and the deliver and installation Good services. And Trainer Mr.Nirmal came at home for teach basic warmup and floor workout stretch’s it’s good for family members.
Ht 72i equipment is good for home based for family workout....deliver and installation is good.and training session floor and strength workout is good for daily workouts.
Recently I purchased HT72i model, model was good, Mr. SATHISH given the excellent training from valasarawakkam branch
Mr sathish give to training session thanks sathish and Porur showroom ht72i
Mr.Clive explained me about a product very good explanation by Clive so that we purchased Ht72i from propel Nungambakkam product was very good and deliver the equipment ontime after that Mr.Ashok came to our place to give a demo on product and also he guide us about a diet consultation to weight loss and gave training to my family ...Thanks to Nungambakkam team.
We purchased treadmill ht 72 I from prople fitness Nungambakkam . The person in showroom was really helpful .they delivered the equipment on-time and installation also on asame day ..then TRAINER ASHOK visited our place and explained about diet plan and weight loss and trained about the equipment.. I strongly request to visit and purchase products .
I purchased treadmill Ht72i from propel fitness they delivered equipment on time and installation also on same day after that trainer Mr.Ashok came to our home and explained about diet plan to weight loss and trained us how to use the product..Thanks to propel team. We satisfied fully ....
I'm very satisfied the proper explanation given by Mr. Sathish about the equipment and also very useful diet chart got and Happy to buy from fitness one equipment HT72i
We've just bough theTreadmill HT72i from FitnessOne's-Valasaravakkam. Mr.Satish-Sales Executive demonstrated very well. Also, He managed to delivered the equipment on the next day & its been installed on the same day. Good support provided by him. Many Thanks!!
Recently am purchase HT72i, HDA63i thanks propel fitness and sathish
I purchased HT 72i treadmill. The product is good. It is having a Max speed of 12 km/hr and manual inclination. Installation is free & maintenance is free for one year and also main benefit is fitness trainer guidance. Fitness trainer by name Mr. Shashi will be visiting your house for guidance on using treadmill and he will explain you the exercises using dumbbell and other floor exercises along with the schedule and sets for entire week. If you were having a little knowledge of using dumbbell, his guidance will be of amazing benefit. He will give you total body workouts schedule. Fitness trainer Shashi is a very professional person. That's enough and no need to go to gym. Equipment and service, both are amazing..
Walking on a treadmill is a straightforward and accessible form of exercise. Here’s a basic guide on how to walk on a treadmill effectively:
- Before starting your treadmill session, it’s a good idea to perform a brief warm-up. This could include light stretching or a few minutes of slow-paced walking on the treadmill.
- Begin your treadmill workout at a slow and comfortable pace. This allows your muscles to warm up gradually and prepares your body for more intense activity.
Maintain Proper Posture:
- Stand upright with your head facing forward, shoulders back, and a natural alignment from your head to your heels. Avoid leaning forward or backward.
Use the Handrails Sparingly:
- While it’s okay to lightly hold onto the handrails for balance, try not to rely on them too much. Holding on too tightly can reduce the effectiveness of your workout and may lead to poor posture.
- Walk with a natural stride length. Your steps should be smooth and comfortable. Avoid taking overly long or short strides.
Set the Incline (Optional):
- If your treadmill has an incline feature, you can adjust it to simulate walking uphill. This engages different muscles and adds intensity to your workout.
Gradually Increase Intensity:
- As your body gets accustomed to the activity, consider increasing the speed or incline gradually. This helps in making your workout more challenging and promotes improvements in cardiovascular fitness.
Pay Attention to Speed:
- Choose a walking speed that challenges you but allows you to maintain good form. If you’re just starting, a brisk walking pace is typically sufficient. You can adjust the speed based on your fitness level and goals.
- Keep a water bottle nearby and stay hydrated during your workout. It’s important to replace fluids lost through sweating.
- After completing your walking session, gradually reduce the speed and allow your heart rate to come down. Finish with a few minutes of slower-paced walking or light stretching to cool down your muscles.
Listen to Your Body:
- Pay attention to how your body feels during the workout. If you experience pain (other than the normal discomfort associated with exercise), dizziness, or shortness of breath, it’s important to stop and consult a healthcare professional if needed.
Remember, consistency is key when it comes to fitness. Aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic exercise per week, and walking on a treadmill is a great way to contribute to that goal. Adjust your routine based on your fitness level, and feel free to explore different treadmill features to keep your workouts interesting.